The web browsers you are currently using will allow you to have some control over the saving of cookies on your computer, tablet or smartphone through your browser settings.
Cookies we use on our website and the purposes they serve:
- More Info
- PHD Access
- These are persistent cookies that last for up to 5 years.
- These first party cookies are set by PHD Access to track anonymous information on how visitors use our site and confirm they have read the cookie notification.
- Share This
- __uset __seg __stid__unam
- Most of the cookies expire a maximum of 12 months
- These third party cookies are used to track which pages are being shared and by whom.
- Google Analytics
- __utma __utmb__utmc __utmz
- __utma is a persistent cookie. __utmb and __utmc are session cookies that last up to a maximum of 30 minutes. __utmz is a persistent cookie that lasts for 6 months.
- These third party cookies are saved to your device to allow us to use the Google Analytic service. They collect anonymous information on how visitors use our site. We use these to create website usage reports including the number of visitors, which websites they have come from to get to our site and the pages that were visited.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE PREF
- Most of the cookies expire after a maximum of 12 months
- These third party cookies are saved to your device to allow us to embed YouTube videos.
- Scorecard Research
- UID UIDR
- These cookies expire after a maximum of 24 months
- These third party cookies set an anonymous unique identifier for market research purposes.